- INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST KIT REDESIGN
- Jim VanLoo has approved the project idea and has personally given
us his blessings for a
- redesign and the production of this kit which will also have his signature
digitally printed on the plans.
- Our new Jim VanLoo Chipmunk Profile will
have a built up wing and a profile fuselage. Although this is a new model, it is a redesign of Jim VanLoo's 69 Nat's winning classic
Chipmunk stunter with a Profile fuse and a built-up wing.
- Jim VanLoo won the 1969 Nat's with his #3 prototype of his
original foam wing, full bodied Chipmunk stunter, so we made this nice
size profile stunter with a built-up wing. The Profile Chipmunk will
serve as a great step up model for your building and flying skills from
some of the other profiles that are currently available elsewhere. With Jim
VanLoo's permission, we decided to make the Profile Chipmunk with a built-up C-tube wing.
- Kit features:
Built-up C-tube wing, Wing sheer webs, Fuse mounted profile wire gear, Adj. lead-out guide,
- Adj. weight box, Balsa wheel pants, CAD drawn plans and laser cut balsa and plywood parts.
- Laser cut plywood half ribs are also included for the "optional" wing mounted gear.
- (wing mounted landing gear and gear blocks are not included)
- Shown on the plans are the wing mounted landing gear as an
"Option", this shows where the landing gear would go if mounted in the wing. Also provided with the kit is a set of
laser cut plywood half ribs for the specific wing mounted gear ribs and marked ribs, so if wing gear is desired
you can buy or bend the wing gear and make the changes themselves, but the wing mounted landing gear and gear blocks are
not be included.
- W.S. 55.50" |
W.A. 576.35 SQ. IN. |
LENGTH 38 3/4" |
ENG. .35-.46 (glow)
- Electric version available Fall of 2014
- Kit price is $160.00 (each) plus S&H.
The kit does not
include any hardware, decals or wheel pants.
- Add balsa wheel pants for as low as $15.00 with kit.
Wheel pant mounts also available
(See prices with shipping charges and PayPal fees in the drop down box
- International shipping to Canada and All other countries
to be shipped 1st class U.S. Mail.
(All fees are included in the total below)
All kits are made after payment has been received.
- Control system, hardware, covering, glue, motor, battery,
wheels, wheel pants, etc., are NOT included.
- Kit orders are Gladly accepted
- Pay with PayPal
- Due to the increases in balsa and shipping rates; total cost/charges may differ at time of sale,
- so please email us for current pricing.
all rights reserved, site designed, built and
maintained by builtrightflyright.com Ô