- This is a builders kit of the Stiletto 660. This is not an ARF or ARC
- This is a full kit of the Les McDonald's two time World Championship
- W.S. 59 1/2" - W.A. 660 Sq. in. - Length: 44"
Req. Eng: .46-.51 (.60 Opt'l)
- Les McDonald's record of top wins:
- 1st Place, 1976/80 F.A.I.
F2B, 1979 U.S. F.A.I. Team Trials,
1st Place, 1980 AMA Nats, 1981 King Orange
- Les McDonald has overseen the entire Stiletto 660 kit
- has personally given his blessings for the production of this kit.
- If you are seriously interested please send an email to get the last of
these Stiletto 660 kits.
- Send emails to:
Email us for a Stiletto 660 kit
- Kit features:
Adjustable lead out guide.
Adjustable weight box.
Removable 1/8 landing gear
Laser cut plywood and balsa gear hold downs/covers.
Building tabs on the ribs.
Semi-shaped balsa cowl blocks.
Semi-shaped balsa wingtip blocks.
The 3/8” top block has been changed to be lighter by assembling it
using 2 - ¼” sticks and 1- 1/8 top sheet.
The top fuselage sheet is laser cut to to allow the turtle deck sides
to be inserted into a
- for a much more uniform alignment (see part).
Crutch type nose construction.
Elevator horn adjustment access hatch.
Removable tail wheel wire and cover.
Laser cut and pre-slotted stab and elevator leading and trailing
Custom made (specifically for the Stiletto) and pre-formed canopy.
Custom cut maple motor mounts (rotated grain to prevent mount
- Also Shows an
“Optional” removable wing. (The removable wing option has not been
- Kit price is: $275.00 (plus shipping)
- See cart below for shipping fees
- PayPal purchases and or International shipping rates will be applied.
International orders must contact us before sending payment to see if
your destination country
- will permit us to ship a Stiletto 660 kit to
your location. This is because of the larger box size of the Stiletto
- *Due to the current balsa shortage
and price increases ALL kits we make may change without prior notice.*
Click the link below to view a picture of our kit plan or the
link to see customer builds
660 customer builds*
- *Click here for a preview of the plans*
660 Chronicles (PAMPA Magazine)*
Our Stiletto 660 kit Honors Fallen
Soldier Johnathan B. Chism
Stiletto 660 kits take 4-5 weeks to make because
we do not keep
extra kits on the shelf.
Actual delivery time will vary in accordance to our other kit/s waiting
but we do not set the PayPal fees or make the prices for the
Please click the drop down arrow
below to choose your shipment destination and price
and for the correct PayPal or Credit Card
All Shipment Destination Options
include the additional Pay Pal and Shipping fees
total, so you don't pay any extra from the amount you see for your
All orders are to be emailed to:
The Stiletto 660 kits take 6-8 weeks to
because we do not keep
extra kits on the shelf.
Actual delivery time will vary in
accordance to our other kit/s already on our waiting list.
We would also like to apologize for the additional fees,
but we do not set the PayPal fees or make the
prices for the shipping.
Copyright© 2009-2019-2020 builtrightflyright.com
, All rights reserved, Site designed, built and
maintained by builtrightflyright.com Ô