Wing Span 53.125"
Wing Area 556.16 sq. in.
- The "Volunteer" kit will include laser cut parts such as:
Balsa: Fuselage sides, built-up cowl (sides, front & bottom),
weight box cover, wing ribs,
end bay wing sheeting, wingtips, leading and trailing edge center
cores, trailing edge sheeting,
cross grain fuselage supports, spar and trailing edge sheer webs,
flaps, flap & elevator gussets, fuselage formers,
- rudder, landing gear wire spats, main landing gear wheel pants
a tail wheel pant etc...
Plywood: split nose ring, air intake ring, fuse doublers,
bulkheads, tank floor, landing gear
mounting plate, floating bellcrank mounts, tail wheel mount,
adjustable leadout guide,
adjustable weight box with cover, .
The kit will also include:
Detailed full size CAD drawn plans, 1/2" solid contest balsa stab
& elevators, pre-bent
1/8" landing gear wire, plastic canopy, tail wheel wire, all the
sticks and wing sheeting,
cap strips, contest balsa leading edge sheeting, maple engine
Special kit features will include:
Crutch type nose, Tom Morris type leading & trailing edge
wing assembly jig/fixtures, leading edge shaping jig and a
stab shape template.
*Contest balsa will be included for the
- Here's our kit prototype built by Jim Lynch
- Shown below are three photos of the finished kit prototype & Jim
showing off the bottom.
- Volunteer kit is dedicated to the Staff Sergeant, Joseph Morris
Baker (K.I.A. WWII - 4/15/1945) and
- to all other servicemen and women, past present and future for
defending our Freedoms.