100% laser cut full kit
Kit Price is: $95.00 plus
S&H (Depends on your location).
All International Postage charges will apply to out of U.S.A.
Send all emails for the MANX CAT to:
- AAA grade balsa, Birch ply parts,
Full size CAD Drawn plans (folded). A special
- plywood adjustable lead-out guide
& wing alignment jig made specifically for this kit.
Wing Span 30" | Wing Area 409 Sq. In.
Length 13.50" | Engine Size .25-.35
"Manx Cat IV" is a Bi-wing combat
model designed by: Bob Buragas, in: 1957
- Yes! the "Manx Cat IV" was marketed as a "biplane"
plane, Circa 1957.
"Manx Cat IV" full kit will include the
other parts listed below.
- All wooden parts required to
complete construction of the Manx Cat IV kit
- are included to complete
construction of this kit.
- The 2- L.E.'s, 4- Spars, 1- Elevator, 1- Center sheeting and 2- T.E.'s.
- The kit will not include any
covering, hardware or contest balsa.
"Manx Cat IV" Full kit
- Photo of actual kit prototype
- Prototype built and finished by Dennis Lipsett
Click here for building photos
all rights reserved, site designed, built and
maintained by builtrightflyright.com Ô