The Jess-ter is a new aerobatic beginners profile model that
was designed in 2006 to look like an old 1940's
racer like the old time stunt design of "Red" Reinhardt's "Galloping Comedian".
are actually considered the trailing edge and are stationary but can
be made moveable with the use of cloth type hinges if desired.
Can also be for use in the Profile
stunt or Profile 40 event.
The Jess-ter is a fun fly/Sport profile model and is
a Galloping Comedian just made to look like it
therefore it is not O.T.S.
- Wing span 49"
- Wing area
460 sq. in (approx)
- Eng. .25 -.35 (.40 optional)
- Fuselage length 28.3/4"
- Pre-bent (2 pc.) wire landing Gear, Tail
- CAD Plans and pre-bent elevator joiner wire
- Hardware Not Included:
- Kit Price.. $110.00 plus shipping
- Changes that were made from the Galloping Comedian to make the Jess-ter are as follows;
- Fuselage changed into a profile.
- Added balsa tripler.
- built-up rudder changed to a flat sheet rudder.
- Two piece wire landing gear.
- Additional wing bay to each wing
- changed wing to have equal panels.
- Shortened wingtip material to compensate for the added bays
- Lengthened flaps to match the wing changes
- Changed spar type to standard materials
- Added sheer webbing